Wednesday 15 January 2014

Welcome

Hey all! 

Welcome to my blog! :) 


I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying my best to navigate this page. Forgive my obvious inability to use technology.


I'm Hilary and I am currently in my second semester of my professional year in the education faculty. I am thoroughly enjoying working with my wonderful classmates and taking this journey with each one of them. I have made the decision to do my internship at Harlow in England next fall, and I have decided to pursue a degree in special education :) Other than that, there is nothing interesting about me. 


I hope this blog will allow me to express my thoughts and ideas about mathematics and education freely, and hopefully allow me to become comfortable with the idea of teaching math in my future.




No comments:

Post a Comment